кр по англ. яз. -у вот енту делать или какую нить другую?
*назвние файла*
Англ.2 курс расхождение.doc
*начало задания*

Номер варианта контрольной работы совпадает с первой буквой фамилии  (смотрите таблицу ниже).

№ варианта
Буква фамилии 1 2 3 4 5
                А              Б В Г Д
                Е Ж З И К
                Л М Н О П
                Р С Т У Ф
                Х Ц Ч Ш Щ
                Э Ю Я   

2 курс (4семестр)

КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА  №4
ВАРИАНТ №1

Для правильного выполнения контрольной работы №4 необходимо усвоить следующий грамматический материал:

1. Видовременные формы глагола в действительном и страдательном залогах.
2. Прямая и косвенная речь.
3. Согласование времен.

I. Прочитайте текст и письменно ответьте на вопросы, следующие за ним.

Beginning of Britain’s Struggle with Spain

1. With the appearance of factories British exports to other countries increased. British shipping developed rapidly. The merchants carried cloth, coal and fish in their ships to European countries and colonies.
2. Spain which had the biggest colonies, was Britain’s main rival in sea trade. The Spanish government forbade foreign merchants to trade with Spanish colonies. But they ignored the prohibition, and British pirates pillaged the Spanish coast and made daring expeditions to the shores of America. Spanish ships carrying gold and silver from America often became the pirates’ prey. Special merchants’ companies were formed in Britain to organize pirate expeditions against the Spaniards.
3. Queen Elizabeth I (1558 –1603) patronized trade and navigation. A big fleet was built during her reign. The Queen secretly supported the pirates and received part of their booty. The most successful of the pirates became admirals in the Royal Navy.
4. Spain began to prepare for an invasion of Britain. A huge fleet of 130 ships sailed to Britain with 20 000 soldiers aboard. They were to land in the mouth of the Thames. Confident of their victory, the Spaniards called their fleet the “Invincible Armada”.
5. In 1588 British troops attacked the Spanish fleet in the English Channel. There were sea battles for two weeks. The light and speedy British vessels, manned by experienced sailors, fired at the enemy fleet at long range, and damaged, burnt and sank many ships. The Spaniards suffered heavy losses. Their fleet was driven into the North Sea, and they tried to sail home round Scotland. Only a few ships reached home.
6. The defeat of the “Invincible Armada” undermined Spain’s naval power, while Britain gradually came to dominate the sea and became a strong sea power.

1. What country was Britain’s main rival in the sea trade?
2. Why were special merchants’ companies formed in Britain?
3. Queen Elizabeth I patronized trade and navigation, didn’t she?
4. Where did British troops attack the Spanish fleet in 1588?
5. What undermined Spain’s naval power?

II. Письменно переведите 3, 4, 6 абзацы текста.

Ш. Раскройте скобки, употребив глагол в нужной видовременной форме.
1. The history of mankind (to begin) with the primitive community.
2. While the Romans (to suffer) under the rule of Sulla, Pompey was away in Africa.
3. William the Conqueror told the Anglo-Saxon nobles that he (to grant) the old rights to them.
4. Although they were surrounded, the Spartans (to fight) to the last.
5. The teacher asked the student who (to lead) the peasants’ uprising in 1381 in England.

IV. Преобразуйте предложения из действительного залога в страдательный.
1. Pompey felt that they would make him commander of the troops of the Republic.
2. A fresh confiscation of lands followed the completion of the Norman conquest.
3. In the Homeric Age the nobility was concentrating great wealth.
4. The English knights had brutally killed old men and innocent population.
5. A general transformation of feudalism marked the Thirteenth Century.

V. Перепишите и переведите предложения, содержащие глаголы в страдательном залоге.
1. The natives of this area were treated as mere tillers of the land.
2. For a long time the land had been cultivated by serfs and villeins.
3. The villeins were forced to work very hard for very little pay if any.
4. In England the old feudal aristocracy was replaced by a new landed aristocracy.
5. The dialogue was carried on in Anglo-Saxon which was spoken by the inferior classes.

VI. Перепишите предложения в косвенной речи, соблюдая, где необходимо, правила согласования времен, и переведите их.
1. He said to me: “I have never been here before.”
2. He has said: “We have finished our work.”
3. He said: “The price does not include the cost of packing.”
4. I asked him: “When will you open the letter of credit?”
5. He has just asked me: “Who will go to the cinema with me?”
6. She said to me: “Don’t be late,”
7. I said to the secretary: “Write to them that we cannot offer the goods for immediate shipment.”
8. She asked me: “How long have you been learning English?”

VII. Перепишите следующие предложения в прямой речи.
1. He asked me where I had been the day before.
2. He asked the secretary to bring him the catalogues received from Moscow.
3. He told me that he would send instructions to the agent.
4. He told her to type this contract in three copies.
5. He asked me whether I had received their invoice.
6. His friend said that he had been there the day before.

VIII. Подготовьте устные темы “Моя будущая профессия”, «США», «Вашингтон» .

ентот фаил или нет?????